Job Title: Business Reporting Assistant
Department: Accounts & Finance
Location: Glenavy Road, Crumlin
Purpose of Role: To provide reporting / financial support to Finance Manager
BF Mulholland LTD Dental Supplies is a subsidiary of The DD Group and is a full service Dental Dealer established in 1969 by Brian Mulholland and has been a full member of the British Dental Trade Association for over 35 years. We are based on the outskirts of Glenavy, within easy reach of Belfast and centrally located to provide Equipment Sales and Engineering support to the Dental Profession and Health Care Trusts throughout Northern Ireland and the Border Counties.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Produce monthly reports on specific customer contracts
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
Standard Company Requirements
- To comply with all Health and Safety requirements as outlined by the Health and Safety Executive and business.
- To participate in all relevant quality programs and assist as required in quality initiatives.
- To ensure PPE issued by the business is worn in accordance with Health & Safety legislation.
- Training is undertaken as recommended by your manager.
- Carry out any other reasonable request as requested by your manager.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work with minimal supervision (once trained)
- Time management skills
- Professional and positive can-do work ethic
- Excellent communication and teamworking skills
- Confident in building and maintaining good customer relations
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience of working in an Accounts Office
- Working knowledge of Sage 200c
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Excel
Minimum 5 GCSE’s including English and Maths (or equivalent)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'