Commercial Law firm seeks ambitious finance/business analyst to join their team.
Key requirements for the role are:
- Financial analysis experience, ideally including pricing
- Profitability reporting and client spend analysis
- Core accounting knowledge of management reporting and providing management information
- Experience in BI development and design,data modelling
- Collaboration with other key systems to provide data feeds and dashboards
- General design experience in components of a Business Intelligence solution
- Advanced Excel, including Power Pivot and Power Query and other Office skills
- Experience in various reporting tools - SSRS, Cognos, Crystal
- Data Exploration
This Firm have recently expanded due to acquisition and this is therefore an incredibly exciting time to be a part of their growth and success. You will benefit from some unique experience and enjoy a high level of partner interaction.
- Business Profitability
- KPI Dashboards
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job