We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Reporting Accountant to join a leading employer based in Devon. You will need to possess excellent analytical skills underpinned by a relevant financial management degree.
This position will be working on a variety of infrastructure and non-infrastructure schemes, from minor capital programs to industry leading projects.
- Financial Reporting
- Cost Management
- Business Case Review
- Good working knowledge of financial systems
- Experience in Financial Reporting
- Experience of developing KPIs and Metrics
- An analytical bias with the ability to provide solutions to issues
- Understanding of business and behavioral change
- Technical aptitude with a good understanding of project management and project costs
- Capable of working to deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
- Effective oral and written communication including influencing and negotiating.
- Excellent report writing skills with the adoption of a strategic, business and focused approach.
- Excellent MS office skills including advanced Excel
The successful candidate will ideally have an Operation & Financial background. Our Client will consider both Qualified/Part Qualified or QBE's with relevant experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job