**BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS COORDINATOR**
Our client, a specialist insurer is looking to recruit an Affiliates & Partnerships Sales Coordinator to join their busy centre in York. The company are seeing massive business growth and have just rebranded so this an exciting time to join.
YOUR NEW JOB...
You will be responsible for developing new B2B relationships as well as expanding the network of affiliates and partners.
• Responsible for generating a monthly targeted amount of B2B business opportunities.
• Work proactively with existing B2B partners to maximise the relationship, develop & implement initiatives to improve B2B performance and create new ways to grow links with each affiliate and partner by keeping them engaged and motivated.
• Ability to negotiate, close deals and review commercial agreements.
• Manage the resolution of affiliates and partners technical, commercial and operational issues.
• Manage the affiliates and partners budget/invoicing and ensuring offers and creative are up-to-date.
• Work with the Business Relationships Manager to delivery weekly target results.
We are looking for people with previous experience in business development who have excellent communication and relationship building skills.
WHATS ON OFFER…
Company operate a Flexitime policy - core hours 10am-3.30pm - great to fit around other social commitments!!!
Additional days holiday can be accrued
If you are able to demonstrate the above, have the correct skills and would like to apply please send your CV
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments
- Customer Service
- B2B sales
- Sales Coordinator