Business Relationship Manager, extensive training provided - £20,000- £25,000- Realistic £40,000+ 1st year OTE -QUARTERLY TRIPS AWAY
Java-Recruitment are a specialist provider of recruitment solutions for both Permanent and Contract staff across specialist niche IT markets in the UK, Europe, The Nordics and the U.S.
We're searching for; Money motivated, confident, enthusiastic, out-going and lively individuals to become part of our BDM team.
- Candidate marketing and developing existing client relationships.
- Identifying and approaching new clients.
- Taking detailed job specifications.
- Translating and posting job requirements into adverts that will attract relevant candidates.
- Marketing through social media platforms to attract new clients
- Sending marketing material to potential and existing clients
- Extensive planning and time management.
Everyone who joins Java Recruitment will have the opportunity to build in to a team leader position within a 9-12 month period, based on performance.
Our benefits include:
- Opportunity to increase basic salary every quarter.
- Average 1st year OTE £30,000+
- Potential to earn substantial performance related bonuses.
- Structured induction and training programme.
- Mentoring programme with a senior manager.
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Incentives at Java-Recruitment
- End of month company nights out & Quarterly trips away to Barcelona, Ibiza, Amsterdam and Marbella.
- Achievers club Afternoon at a top restaurant for successful Consultants
- Monthly Team and Individual Incentives afternoon off at top bars and restaurants
The Java Recruitment training scheme is an integral part of our future growth strategy as we look to expand from 80 people currently to 150 in the next 6 months. We are looking to fast track successful candidates into management through this scheme.
Everyone who joins Java Recruitment will have the opportunity to build in to a team leader position within a 9-12 month period. Within your 2nd and 3rd year you will have the opportunity to move in to senior management roles as we continue to grow and open further offices.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom on a full time basis. The minimum entry requirements are a degree in any subject or at least 7 A-C GCSE’s, or equivalent, with some experience within Account Management, Business Development and Sales.