Business Relationship Executive
My client based in the City Centre of Glasgow is looking for a Business Relations Advisor. This is a temporary role for 1 month but could go permanent for the right candidate.
* Responsible for managing the relationship between clients, and providing exceptional service to enhance their experience using the companies products and services.
* Performs standard administrative data processing tasks (e.g. invoicing, debt chasing)
* Supports and enables others to use and benefit from existing data management systems.
* Produces accurate reports for others by collecting data from a variety of standard sources and inputting that data
* Executes a communications plan by working within established communication systems and procedures.
* Manages key client relationships with guidance from senior colleagues or oversees relationship management with a group of more transactional clients and customers to ensure on going satisfaction and loyalty.
* Navigates a wide variety of existing processes, procedures and precedents to interpret data and identify possible answers.
Please apply below if you are interested in this role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"