CareTech Community Services established in 1993 has 250 services with continuous growth with new developments/services. CareTech Community Services is a national provider of support for people with complex and challenging behaviours associated with autism, learning disabilities, mental health illness and neurological conditions. We support people to live as independently as possible within their own homes and also in residential care. CareTech are proud to announce they are a Disability Confident Leader
We are currently looking to recruit two Referral and Assessment Managers to support the development team to offer bespoke support solutions for adults with learning disabilities and mental health problems. One to be based in the Yorkshire, Stoke and Midlands , and the other to be based in the Midlands, Gloucester and Bristol.
We are looking for somebody with a proven track record of working within a targeted environment, building and maintaining relationships and somebody with experience in the health and social care sector within a development role.
In order to perform this role effectively, the post holder will demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- A natural and thorough understanding of marketing principles
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Friendly, polite and professional
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Self-motivated and driven with a desire to continually succeed and improve
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Able to manage relationships with tact and diplomacy
- Highly organised with excellent prioritisation skills
- Able to produce and respond to detailed written and oral communication in an office setting
- Able to use standard applications to process, obtain and combine information e.g. Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Outlook, mail merge, and databases.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job