Scope of role
Responsible for assisting the Head of Compliance Operations Transformation with the smooth transition and implementation of any changes being delivered by in the Compliance Operations and Adviser Operations functions. The key aim of this role is to ensure our business is 'ready, willing and able’ to cope with the change and our colleagues, advisers and customers are communicated with and prepared, where impacted
- Organising and completing a Business Impact Assessment (BIA) across all Compliance and Adviser Operations teams impacted by the changes, ensuring the impact on our colleagues, advisers and customers is considered.
- Working with each area impacted to understand and analyse the impact of the change on their function, including any changes in volumes.
- Liaising between project team and each business area in identifying resource required support testing delivery, including preparing test scenarios and test execution
- Working with the BAU Support teams to deliver a robust pre and post implementation support process and pl
- Co-ordinating the implementation of new or changed Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) required as a result of the project implementation.
- Co-ordinating the delivery and implementation of new / amended procedures ensuring these align policies and controls standards and that these are fed into training plans.
- Working with the Head of Training, SME’s and function Managers to produce the training needs assessment and agree the strategy for training delivery both externally for our advisers and internally for our colleagues.
- Working with each team to develop and agree the internal Training Plan
- Leading Business Change at all levels of the organisation
- Commercial Awareness in implementing change
- Analysis and forecasting the impact of change on volumes and costs
- Business Process Re-engineering & Process Management
- Implementing and reporting on new Operational SLAs
- Training planning and delivery
- Financial services experienc
- Prince 2 Practitioner (Desirable) or equivalent Project management qualification
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job