Business Quality Officer - Pre Sales
Experienced in pre sales File Reviews? Experienced in Financial Services compliance or sales?
A national IFA are recruiting for a Business Quality Officer on an initial 12 month fixed term contract.
Part of the Compliance team , the Business Quality Officer will become part of a team that ensures the company representatives meet all of their Operational Risk & Regulatory Compliance Policies.
Key duties include:-
* Review the suitability and quality of advice given to clients to ensure that any identified areas of concern or development are appropriately addressed.
* Maximise risk mitigation by providing proactive identification and monitoring of regulatory, control and process risks.
* Carry out Root Cause Analysis as and when required.
* Establish key internal business relationships.
* Ensure high levels of TCF.
Suitable candidates will be working within a financial services business, ideally in a similar capacity with Diploma Level 4 qualification. AF3 or G60 together with knowledge of Pension Transfers will be advantageous
The successful applicant will join a successful business offering a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, Pension and DIS
For more information please contact Nick Tagg at Search Consultancy on .
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- Quality Assurance
- File Reviews
- Level 4 Dip
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job