We are working with a Financial Services Broker in Fareham, who are lookiong for an experienced Business Protection Adviser, to work on an advised basis, alongside a team of current Advisors in their Business Protection team, selling Keyman, Shareholder Protection and relevant life insurance, converting both telephone based and face to face leads.
They are looking for an individual with energy, enthusiasm, and a desire to build a successful career in a lively and stimulating team environment. You will need to be a hungry and motivated financial sales individual.
WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Converting incoming leads into sales within the Business Protection Insurance market.
- Acting as a point of contact for business prospect, establishing effective relationships
- Achieving new business levels in line with agreed targets
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities as and when they arise
- Updating and maintaining records accordingly
- Working closely with relevant support teams to provide an excellent level of customer service
- Guide and deliver all options to the client whilst adhering to TCF
- A proven record of accomplishment
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a regulated sales environment or Life Insurance
- Proven knowledge on Life Insurance/ Business Protection products
- Excellent communication skills and a strong rapport builder within the marketplace
- Knowledge of FCA regulation and compliance procedures
- Confident in your approach to negotiating, objection handling and closing deals
- High achieving Life Insurance Adviser
- People person - approachable, fun & motivating
- Some experience dealing with SME business owners (desirable)
- Financial Services
- B2B sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job