To be responsible for the delivery of one or more Business Change projects. To achieve this, our Project Managers are passionate about quality, about delivering on a right first time every time basis, about teamwork, and have the ability to influence to all levels and across all areas of the business.
Â Areas of Responsibility
Responsible for full end-to-end delivery of projects throughout the complete project lifecycle, including;Â
- Understanding the specific scope of each project and ensuring the appropriate project team and structure is mobilised to ensure its timely and successful delivery.
- Building robust, detailed business cases, including the clear identification and ownership of benefits to be delivered by their projects.
- Securing appropriate budget to deliver their projects and maintaining tight cost control throughout the lifecycle .
- Ensuring that the project life cycle is followed and all governance requirements are adhered to (including the effective identification and mitigation of project risks).
- Developing detailed plans and adopting appropriate management processes to track project progress and for the early identification of issues and any necessary countermeasures.
- Building strong relationships with the project sponsor and all other key stakeholders and ensuring timely communication throughout the project.
- Ensuring all parts of the business are engaged as necessary and actively contribute to all elements of the project, including readiness for acceptance into BAU
- Proven experience of delivering projects in a fast moving environment and serving multiple stakeholders.
- Direct responsibility for projects with individual budgets ranging from £500k to £1.5m.
- Ability to manage one or more projects concurrently, successfully managing different priorities.
- Experience managing business-facing projects with strong technical and/or regulatory / legislative components.
- Appropriate professional qualifications, minimum standard APMP or PRINCE2
- Managing resource, budgets and multiple stakeholders across the project and other key business areas.
- Strong communication skills across all levels from Board level outwards.
- Evidence of identifying and managing inter-project/programme dependencies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job