This is an exciting new role within the Business Processing Team, which forms part of the Operations Department. As the Business Processing Administrator you will be reporting directly into the Client Operations Manager and will be responsible for activities relating to asset set-up’s and maintenance.
- Investigation of asset eligibility for transfer in cases.
- Daily monitoring and oversight of the securities set-up queue, for all requests (Transfers in and dealing).
- Key support for the completion of Fund applications and new designation requests.
- Facilitate the Transfer Agent KYC requests for assets within our custody.
- Monitor progress of new accounts/designations and KYC request and escalate issues when required.
- Support the clean- up of all funds held on our platform to ensure our nominee accounts are fully compliant and the correct correspondence information has been recorded.
- Any of ad hoc tasks as requested by your manager.
- The role will require regular interaction with the Business Processing team, Fund Managers, Transfer Agents/Unit Trust Managers, and other internal teams that are involved in maintaining client account data and records.
- Demonstrate an understanding of and compliance with regulatory framework relevant to the role, whilst practising effective risk management taking account of outcomes for clients.
Qualifications, Skills and Attributes
- Previous experience of operational processes in wealth manager or private client asset management
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work unsupervised at times
- Team player willing to respond to varied requests
- Able to build effective relationships with 3rd parties and internal customers such as the fund managers
- Able to challenge current processes within the operations area and provide solutions and efficiencies
- Good all round securities knowledge
- Understanding of Nominee accounts and documentation required to open an account with a Unit Trust Manager.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'