Schneider Electric Software
Schneider Electric is an innovative and trusted provider of software andservices that improve productivity and profitability for production, manufacturingand infrastructure industries. Our software solutions allow customers todeliver sustainable performance with flexibility and agility to addressevolving market requirements.
Why join us?
First and foremost is our open approach. It’s about providing anenvironment that encourages personal growth and recognizes and rewards success.Schneider Electric offers a clearly different employment experience than otherglobal organizations. We don’t place limits on what people can achieve.
We do this by:
- Providing an exciting and challenging environment in a respected, highly successful and growing company where success is built by the people who work here
- Being performance-oriented: developing, recognizing and rewarding a ‘can-do’ approach, great performance and personal achievement
- Expecting colleagues to challenge each other and continuously seek opportunities to do things better
- Valuing people who solve problems and thrive on challenges
- Creating new opportunities for personal growth by supporting the training and development of our people
- Working collaboratively with others to achieve shared success
- Being open and transparent as an organization
- Encouraging people to make a positive contribution and express their point of view without fear
- Providing an environment in which people can shape their own career paths
- Nurturing courageous people who want to make big things happen – and providing them the environment to do it
- Manage a number of software deployment and projects
- Gather client requirements and feedback, working with consultants and product managers to develop a project plan and ensure a viable implementation
- Develop a trusted relationship with the customer through delivering their requirements
- Oversee project team interactions coordinating project elements and communicating project progress, both internally and to customers
- Plan transition of responsibility to support team once project delivery is complete
- Work with senior technical staff to improve and mature deployment project management processes
The Business Process Owner is responsible to overseethe organization & optimization of processes within the region. The role iskey to support the finance director of the region, & align entitiesoperating model.
The role aims to have a critical view on the current organization and seek forcontinuous improvement and optimization following lean principle. The businessprocess owner will also ensure the consistency of the practices between ourentities to ensure we operate seamlessly in all our units.
Real gate keeper of our operations & compliance, the BPO will also oversee& coordinate the internal control campaign & process within the region,coordinating with quality, Accounting & other departments to ensure goodinternal control standard within the region.
A good understanding / knowledge & appetence for ERP (SAP) is valuable
Scope & Environment:
Within the EURA region, the Business Process Owner reports to the Finance &Control Leader.
Acting as a business partner, the BPO aims to lead the process, the internalcontrol, and the continuous improvement activity within the zone. They willdeal with back office process & expand the scope to other functions. Theymay be engaged on a global role to advise other region and support indeployment of standard processes & practice.
Key responsibilities / activities:
- Standardize processes accross the region
- Execute strategic plan set by Global & regionalSoftware organization.
- Drive Lean & six sygma initiatives within Back officeorganization & other functions (as Sales, HR, delivery, Supply chain) intheir interactions with Back office department.
- Supervize Key internal control within the region and be thecorrespondent and sponsor for the zone
- Identify GAP & find opportunities for improvement onexisting processes: Continuous improvement.
- Able to engage partners & proactively work withfunctions stakeholder ensuring minimum disruptions in their operation &drive change management on proposed evolution of the organization
- Capacity to engage with direct functions to createcoordination & understand overall process & tools situation to flaggaps & missing processes
- Manage & maintain knowledge & process repository.
Bachelor degree or Master
Fluent in English
Another foreign language would be valuable
- Experience in process improvement technics such as SixSygma: Green belt
- Analytical capability: Gather, compare, & assess datato synthesize for management to take strategic decision.
- Able to train & lead change management = Capacity tolead the change and drive it across the function
- Ability to create process documentation preferably withexperience in creating SOP (Standard Operating Procedure)
- Experience & expected skills
- Strong persuasive ability
- Good communicator, capacity to provide syntheticinformation to management & having good relationship skills
- Capacity to challenge the stakeholders when required.
- Capacity to adapt to other cultures & profiles
- A experience in accounting or Finance is a real plus
- Basic understanding of ERP
Open location (Cambridge, Alcobendas (Madridsuburb), Rueil Malmaison.
The position requires frequent travels (30 to 50%)
Salary and BenefitsThis role enjoys a salary of up to £50,000 pa depending onbackground
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job