Business Process Lead
Barrow In Furness - 2 - 3 Month Contract
Security Clearance Required (SC - Current and Valid)
About Capita | BAE
In 2014 Capita was announced as a strategic partner with BAE Systems Maritime to deliver an enhanced IT service model across the submarine building business which will be aligned with the wider BAE Systems group IT framework.
BAE Systems Maritime - Submarines is currently designing and building the Astute class of nuclear powered attack submarines for the UK Royal Navy. It is also leading on the design of a replacement for the Vanguard class submarines.
The new service model will result in reduced service charges and higher levels of IT service management performance through using specialist teams focussed in particular fields, such as end user computing, collaborative services and applications management.
We are currently recruiting for a Business Process Lead to join us on a rolling contract basis, to be successful you must already hold a valid and in date SC clearance.
What desirable skills / experience are required
- Understands how information technology interfaces with the functional groups within an organisation.
- Analyses and documents clients business requirements and processes.
- Constructs conceptual data and process models, including data dictionaries and volume estimates.
- Tests business applications from a business perspective to verify that all client requirements are incorporated into the design.
- Provides business process and re-engineering expertise/support to the clients.
- Facilitates meetings with clients to gather and document requirements and explore potential solutions.
- Participates in work groups and work sessions with business and technical consultants to explore business process improvements and re-engineering opportunities
For more information please apply now or contact Arron Parsons for more details.
LISTEN | CREATE | DELIVER
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
- Business Applications
- SC Clearance
- Business Processes
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job