Business Process Architect
Winchester, Hampshire, SO21 2QA
We're currently seeking a Business Process Architect who has experience on strategic transformation programmes spanning across processes, systems, data and operating models.
The Business Process Architect will play a key role in this transformation by;
- designing As-Is business architecture and run simulations to support decision making in each stage of the transformation programme.
- own the process architecture and provide coaching on the design principles and BPMN standards to the business
- collect all required business capabilities to translate these into requirements for process changes
- Introduce process modelling and simulation of different process scenarios
Background & Skills from Business Process Architect;
- Previously worked as a Business Process Architect prior (spanning process and organisational structure)
- Business Analyst or Process Analyst qualification; Lean Six Sigma, Babok, BPMN2.0
- Expertise in TM Forum standards; eTOM, TAM
- Ability to develop simulation model from scratch (with demonstrable experience)
- 10+ years in Process Architecture / Process Modeling
- Experience on large scale Business Change and IT Transformation programmes
- Business Architecture
- Business Process
- Six Sigma
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"