Business Process Analyst / Graduate Business Analyst job in central Cardiff - £20-25K + benefits
An excellent job opportunity has arisen for a Business Process Analyst / Junior Business Analyst / Graduate Business Analyst to join one of the fastest growing organisations in Cardiff on a permanent basis. My client has tripled their headcount in the past year and they have ambitious growth plans for the next 12 months. This position is based at a dynamic and rapidly expanding organisation that are responsible for developing high quality software products for an impressive global portfolio of clients.
You should be a recent graduate with a degree in a STEM subject. (Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Development, Business Information Technology, Physics, Mathematics etc.) You should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to document complex concepts to both internal and external stakeholders.
If you have any understanding of process and data modelling using BPMN, UML or associated tools this would be an advantage. If you have any understanding of Java 8 or of Agile methodologies this would be a distinct advantage although it is not essential.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Liaising with a number of key individuals throughout the organisation including Technical Analysts, Business Analysts, Product Owners and Developers.
- Documenting customer processes for presentation to internal development teams and external non-technical customers.
- Contributing to the design of user interfaces, process flows, documentation, reports, labelling and data structures for software implementations.
- Supporting customer-facing training activities for the introduction of the product and processes into each customer's environments.
- Supporting the release of customer process implementations and product configuration for validation activities.
- Working within an Agile methodology, you will support Technical Analysts, Product Owners and Developers in order to implement solutions that are delivered to clients
This is a unique opportunity that offers excellent scope for career progression plus the opportunity to work on a number of interesting projects. You will benefit from a competitive salary plus a benefits package that includes:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- City centre location
- Opportunities for international travel
- Local and online retail discounts and more
If you would like to discuss this position in more detail please apply with an updated CV. Hays also offer £500 worth of high street vouchers for all successful referrals.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'