Role: Business Process Analyst (B2B energy)
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000
An international retail energy supplier are looking for a Business Process Analyst to provide analysis on major business projects and new market penetration. You will be responsible for comprehensive and accurate process maps, monitoring and reporting of business improvement implementation progress, improvements in Energy Supply systems and processes and the delivery of improvement plans - on time and within budget. The ideal Business Analyst will have some energy industry experience ideally B2B and experience of identifying and implementing business improvements.
- Ensuring business end to end process documents and operational guides are updated in preparation for business change.
- Identifying areas of improvement within the process to improve control.
- Define and map business processes for both 'to be’ and 'as is’ states.
- Evaluating information harvested through surveys, workshops, task analysis and business process description.
- Ensuring users are trained on new business process, to effectively integrate new processes.
- Adherence to internal process and risk frameworks.
- Having a full understanding of the needs of the customer.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience of the Energy Industry, preferably B2B markets.
- Experience of identifying and implementing business improvements
- Able to demonstrate the ability to influence and motivate.
- Proven ability to organise and produce work to tight deadlines.
- Experience of system specification, testing, training and implementation.
- Degree level (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline or specific related experience.
- Business change or Process qualifications are preferable.
- Business Analyst
- Business Process
- Business Process Improvement
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'