Business Performance Manager
£45,000-£49,000 per annum
This role is working for one of the UK's leading FM providers working on one of their most reputable contracts based in Derby. The contract is a £110m business that operates across EMEA to support our client with total facilities delivery. There are a number of transformational activities underway on the contract that will benefit the client, ensuring that we continue to build a sustainable partnership for the future.
The key function of this role is to be a client liaison for business performance and governance and to support the Client Executive Director to deliver a number of key initiatives.
Key Objectives and Responsibilities
* To oversee and provide governance over the contractual reporting for the client using information and reports generated by other team members, identifying key trends / performance issues that are raised by the team or client and identify areas for opportunity to drive performance improvement.
* Supporting the Executive Director in overall contract governance and engagement programmes
* Engage with the client at regular meetings
* Support the development of a continuous improvement programme that captures the workforce ideas and creates teams delivering across the business to improve performance
* Reviews the data and ensure the messages we deliver are showing the team in the best way to customers
*Ability to identify trends, review processes and create improvement plans considering all stakeholders and the impact of change
*Driving and measuring improvements
*Engaging the wider team to identify opportunities
* Proven track record of being able to produce high quality reports in line with client and customer requirements on time
* Ability to influence range of internal and external customers across a complex organisation to obtain information required in order to produce the reporting requirements on time consistently
* Previous experience within the FM industry and an understanding of the industry on an operational level
* Highly developed communication skills with ability to communicate effectively at all levels
* Ability to build relationships and strong influencing skills
* Exceptionally organised and skilled in multi-tasking
* Ability to complete and deliver tasks on time / tenacity
* Proven track record of being able to manage and co-ordinate variety of tasks and deadlines
* Strong Powerpoint / Excel skills and knowledge of Tableau would be advantageous
* Green Belt would be ideal but not essential
If you are interested in hearing more about this fantastic opportunity please apply now for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job