Business Performance Accountant
Salary £40000 - 40000 per year +
GreenSquare Group is based in Chippenham, Wiltshire. It develops a range of new homes - for rent, shared ownership, and sale - and provides housing management, care and support, and commercial services. Passionate about providing great places to live, the group is a major housing provider in the area with major growth plans.
Your new role
Financial, Management Accounting & Budgets (GCH and group overheads)
- Ensure effective preparation of any annual budgets within areas of responsibility.
- Produce monthly management accounting information for management team and budget managers. Monitor expenditure and forecast in partnership with budget managers.
- Produce statutory accounts with relevant notes and workings within areas of responsibility. Liaise with External Audit as necessary and comply with all statutory and legal requirements.
- Produce the quarterly information as required for the management team, the Board, the Housing Corporation and Funders. Produce regular financial reports for Committee or Board of Management.
- Reconcile key control accounts every month.
- Monitor, analyse and update the benchmarking database and provide support for internal and external key performance indicators.
- Provide management with statistical information, including the update and completion of HCA returns such as the SDR.
- Ensure that the Group’s revenue position is maximized with particular regard to the procurement of goods and services.
Procurement and Projects
- Provide support for the enhancement of the procurement system, including the review of information produced and the efficiency of the processes.
- Actively develop reports to improve management information.
Systems of Internal Controls
- Ensure that the system of internal controls is adhered to at all times and advise the Group Head of Finance of any breach.
- Recommend streamlining the process where appropriate and highlight any potential problem areas
- Assist the Group Head of Finance and Finance manager with the review of internal controls and Financial Procedures Manual.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'