Are you an ACA qualified accountant looking to move into a commercial business partnering role where you will be able to gain excellent exposure around management reporting and analysis?
Working alongside a highly personable and focussed FP&A Manager, this role is perfect if you are looking for a role where you can add commercial value.
Main duties will include;
- Project accounting including updating teams with monthly actual vs budget analysis, producing robust forecasts and helping to deliver project budgets
- Assist in the planning and forecasting process
- Production of monthly management reports and assist with the preparation and analysis of the consolidated group management accounts
- Investment appraisals and scenario analysis around new products
- Improve processes and systems
You should be qualified, ideally from a practice background with a minimum of 2 years PQE experience within a management accounts or financial planning background and be able to demonstrate business skills.
This is a progressive business with strong opportunities to develop.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'