You will be reporting directly to the Business Partner Accounting Manager, and working alongside another Business Partnering Accountant.
Key duties include:
• Month end reporting, ensuring timely and accurate production of management reporting, with
detailed analysis of major variances against budgets and forecasts
• Production of forecasts and budgets working in support of commercial business
• Business Partnering including decision support for divisional Managing Directors
• Assisting with finance integration of acquisitions and implementation of new systems and
• Part Qualified or Finalist with strong accounting skills and experience
• Part Qualified (CIMA, ACA or ACCA) Graduate Accountant
• A minimum of 3 years' experience in commerce and industry
• Media experience, ideally in publishing or similar, strongly desired
• Bright, keen, proactive self-starter with a passion for improving systems and processes, identifying efficiencies, cost saving opportunities and revenue enhancing opportunities
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're interested in this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job