Business opportunity- Run your own educational franchise
Kumon is the UK’s largest supplementary education provider, with over 600 centres across the country, providing maths and English tuition to children. Students are supported to study independently to become successful learners by Instructors enabling students to become self-sufficient learners.
As a Kumon Instructor you can turn your passion for education into a full-time business. You will be able to run your business in your local community giving you the opportunity of a flexible lifestyle and being self-employed.
In addition, you will receive full support from your designated Area Manager, who will help you find the right premises and develop your study centre. Furthermore, you will have ongoing developmental training throughout your Kumon career, free of charge.
Your study centre could be up and running within three to six months. There is a one-off franchise fee of just £3,000 and with 100-300 students, you can expect to earn between £30,000 to £100,000 per annum.
During the pandemic Instructors have evolved their classes to operate online, ensuring their businesses continue successfully, whatever the circumstance and allowing their market reach to grow. As a Kumon Instructor, you will run your own centre as well as have an online presence, allowing you to accommodate both your local community as well as students who may not be able to travel to your centre.
Rewards and Benefits
1)You will become part of the UK’s No.1 leading educational franchise.
2) Kumon is a globally recognised brand with over 4 million students studying with us worldwide
3) Low initial start-up costs and ongoing training and support from our experienced head office team
4) Dedicated Area Manager to help and support build your business and an in-house brand and marketing team to help you design materials needed for marketing purposes
5) You will be a part of a change within your community making an impact on children's lives and their educational needs
- Communication Skills
- New Business Opportunities
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'