REED are delighted to be working exclusively with a fantastic employer in the Thetford area, recruiting for the newly created position of Inside Sales Executive.
This is a truly exciting opportunity to join a fast growing organisation, with the opportunity to make positive changes to the business and have a clear progression path to management!
Permanent, full time position with working hours of Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm with half an hour for lunch.
- To help improve and potentially manage the professionalism in our sales and marketing approach
- Review and develop business KPI’s, continually assist improved performance.
- Look after a group of key customers, building and maintaining relationships
- Meet with customers to understand individual needs, identifying and acting on growth opportunities
- Build an understanding of the sales order process and play a key part in continuous improvement, developing solutions and innovation
- Assist and ensure that quotes are generated quickly and efficiently.
- Work collaboratively with other departments, looking to manage people over time.
- Enhance and develop an understanding of the industry
- Understanding of business operations and commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident in customer relations and able to develop new business relationships
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to collaborate with, and lead others
- Self-motivated, proactive and results driven
- Highly organised with forward planning skills
- Strong use of initiative, able to think outside the box and come up with new ideas
- Ambitious individual who is keen to fast-track career into management
- Hardworking nature
- Strong IT skills
- You MUST have a driving licence for business travel purposes
- Graduates with a Business-related Degree will be considered – ideally Business, Management, Marketing, Economics.
What’s in it for me?
- Clear progression and development path to management
- Salary between £18,000 to £24,000 dependant on experience, along with Commission structure
- 22 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Free on-site parking, use of Pool Car available
- Opportunity to enrol in professional course or qualification relevant to the role for your professional development
- Pension Scheme
- Social Events
If you are interested please ensure your CV is up-to-date and click 'Apply Now' or email your CV to Nikki Cranmer and Meredith Bell at REED Norwich.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'