Business Operations Associate (Credit Control) - 6 month FTC
Role: Business Operations Associate (BOA) - Collector/Biller 6 months FTC
Reports to: Manager of Operations Support (MOS)
Hours of Work: 08:00 - 17:00, Monday to Friday
Place of Work: Bracknell
As the global leader in talent solutions, we take pride in what we do, connecting great people to great opportunities, helping businesses win and careers soar. Today, with $13.4 billion in revenues and 500+ global locations, Allegis Group and its network of specialised companies provide a full suite of complementary talent solutions that solves nearly every workforce challenge to empower business success while consistently delivering an unsurpassed quality experience. Our companies include Aerotek; TEKsystems; Aston Carter; Allegis Global Solutions; Major, Lindsey & Africa; Allegis Partners; MarketSource; EASi; The Stamford Group; and Getting Hired. Learn more at AllegisGroup.com.
This individual will work as part of a team of Business Operations Associates who are collectively responsible for managing a billings and collections ledger in the region of £100 million across EMEA.
An active participant of the team that identifies the need to resolve a query and prioritise in order of importance to meet customer needs. Uses technical and professional knowledge, know how to build effective work relationships based on task completion and demonstrates patience despite setbacks. Understands what is required of them in their role and how this contributes to department priorities and is responsible for their workload.
Account Management and Relationship Building
- Accountable for managing and quality checking all transactions posted to assigned EMEA sales ledger.
- Develop strong customer relationships to ensure positive cash flow and by ensuring proper documentation (purchase orders, etc.)
- Accountable for chasing and obtaining prompt payment of due invoices
- Provide excellent customer service through resolving queries where necessary - this includes working closely with the sales team and other support partners
- Provide support when required to our partners
- Participate in regular ledger reviews and resolution of issues arising within agreed timescales
Process and System Understanding
- Setup and maintenance of customer accounts when required
- Reconcile assigned customer accounts; examples include purchase order customer spend versus cash collections, self-billing accounts billed versus contractor timesheets, etc.
- Ensure signed customer terms and conditions are in place before trading
- Produce credit notes and invoice requisition forms in line with predefined processes
- Prepare journals where necessary
Deliver High-Quality Communication
- Collect cash from customers in line with customer contractual terms and company processes
- Meet monthly cash collection target as agreed with the Manager of Operations Support
- Ensure timely resolution of unapplied cash receipts
- Provide accurate and timely data for client and internal reports
- Carrying out of such ad-hoc tasks as required by Manager of Operations Support
· Previous Credit Control and (or) Billings experience
· Experience of working with EMEA based clients (Preferably Netherlands, Germany, Sweden and Belgium)
· Good MS Office skills (e.g. Excel, Outlook)
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to liaise with clients and other employees professionally and effectively at all times
· Able to build effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
· Resilient/Composed - ability to deal with potentially difficult calls and challenging customers /situations
· Customer Focused - Helpful and willing to support at all times
· Acts with self-confidence, decisiveness and integrity at all times
· Self-Aware and demonstrate accountability
· Well organised
· Ability to work to strict deadlines
· Show Initiative and Drive - Goal Orientated and Results driven
· High level of attention to detail
· Natural Team Player
· Leads Self and Others - Able to Inspire
· Problem Solver
· Flexible embraces change and other ways of thinking
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.
- credit control
- credit controller
- operations associate
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'