About the position:
We are looking for an experienced professional to work as a Business Operations Analyst within our dynamic, friendly and busy Operations team.
Based in Barnsley, this position will involve travelling to our sites within the UK and is ideal for someone who is naturally inquisitive and is able to investigate to the core of any subject.
The successful candidate will focus on key operational areas such as Production, Fulfilment And Customer Service identifying any inefficiencies in business delivery.
Researching, investigating, analysing and reporting back to the Senior Management Team, making recommendations to changes resulting in increased efficiencies, optimising capacity and managing costs effectively.
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic, self-starter with a "can do" attitude, who thrives in a team environment.
Who we are:
Life at Dye & Durham centres around our unwavering commitment to customer excellence and to the personal and professional growth of our employees. Our team has been calling us home since 1874 and we want it to continue to be around forever. Together, we keep innovating and changing the way legal professionals around the world engage with cloud-based solutions that make their lives easier.
Through all moments shared, decisions made, and actions taken, we inspire each other on the job to see our work come to full fruition. We perform at our maximum and we have fun doing it.
The core of our culture is embedded in our values that stem from our long-held commitment to 'trust’ - the overall trust our clients have in us. Our client-centric approach influences the way we do everything.
We’re an open, honest, accepting and inclusive team that celebrates the differences that make us all unique. We ensure equality, respect and empathy while fostering insightful and challenging discussions among colleagues and peers. We’ve worked hard to make our company stand out as one of the best places to work at by making sure every individual is respected, nurtured and treated as family.
What does GOOD look like:
- Ability to identify operational requirements and opportunities for improvement.
- Sound knowledge for gathering information by observing workflows, reading company reports, conducting employee interviews, etc. and synthesising quantitative analytical output to drive process insight.
- Able to utilise appropriate methods to analyse operations, relevant information, and data.
- Documents findings, preparing reports, and making recommendations.
- Self motivated individual with the ability to manage their own time effectively
- Proven experience within an analytical position (Business Analyst, Business Process Analyst, Business Improvement Analyst)
- Highly process driven
- Highly analytical
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to manage people, stakeholders of all levels within the business - able to challenge and ask questions in a professional manner
- Excellent data management capability
- Intellectually elastic and curious
- Advanced Excel skills
- Highly numerate
- Highly organised
Some nice perks that we enjoy:
- A competitive salary of £34000 - £36000k pa
- Highly competitive contributory pension scheme
- Vitality Health Scheme including the Vitality Plus Rewards Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Ellipse Life Cover
- An employer with a long working history and a promise to its employees.
- Cross-collaboration with teams from other offices internationally.
- Plenty of employee engagement and social events (sports games, holiday parties, monthly birthday celebrations, year-end socials and much more).
All our vacancies are handled by our internal recruitment team and therefore any unsolicited CV’s and/or Agency Terms of Business will not be accepted.
- Business Analyst
- Business Process
- Communication Skills
- Data Management
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'