Business Operations Analyst - Insurance - London
Your new company
A leading and well established life insurance company based in central london is going through a period of rapid growth. They are looking to expand their operations department with a focus on improving their underwriting tools.
Your new role
You will be sitting in the Business Operations department where you will be responsible for a multitude of dedicated tasks as well as Adhoc tasks.
- You will be responsible for converting client contracts into a client profile, tracking this process from start to finish and then providing further maintenance to these portfolios.
- The processing of supplier invoices
- Support of the Business Operations manager by preparing meetings and preparing MI reports.
- Maintaining and updating pages within thew Operations space of the businesses specialist units.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will need to have A level qualifications and proficient use of Excel and PowerPoint
- Understanding of accounts
- Effective communicator
- The ability to deal with non-standard requests on short notice
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to get a competitive salary with a good inclusive package. This organisation is also willing to invest in their employees and you can often go forward for internal qualifications and support.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.