Salary: £19,000 + Bonus (£20,900 OTE)
Are you an excellent communicator with the dedication to provide first class customer service? Our client, a premium insurance provider, are looking for a Business Operations Administrators to join their team at their stunning Wimbledon offices.
About the role
Working within the established Business Operations Administration Department, you will be based within a talent focused team responsible for the servicing of in-life loans via their systems.
My client has 5 main teams within the department and you will be assigned to work in the function which is best suited to your skill set.
The Business Operations Administrators deal with a variety of tasks ranging from the processing of commercial and contract documentation to set up or amend loans, handling customer queries via call or i-mail, creating exception reports and managing bespoke broker processes.
They will provide you with comprehensive training which includes working with their award winning online processing system, maintaining regulatory standards at all times. Additionally, the Business Operations team is seen as a potential pool of talent for many other areas of the business meaning its offers an excellent platform to progress your career within the banking world.
- Responding to all inbound electronic traffic (web, i-mails and emails).
- Managing bespoke Broker processes.
- Participating in testing new system changes as and when required.
- Review available systems and or relevant data sources to establish the nature and substance of complaints received, evaluate customer detriment, and make fair and reasoned decisions in a timely manner.
- Be a driver of an inclusive and engaging work environment.
- Processing inbound documentation; new, amended and reset-up loans.
- Be a team player and participate in employee recognition programs
- From time to time carry out any other duties that may be required
- Graduate level applicant desirable or background in administration or customer service.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills to effectively deal with the customer base.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Team member goal orientated and passionate about their work.
- Strong PC skills including the ability to troubleshoot common problems and navigate the internet/intranet.
Rewards and benefits
Our client recognises the value of a work life balance, and have put together a benefits package that reflects this.
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- Pension Group Stakeholder Pension Plan provided; 5.3% employee and 10% employer contribution
- Life assurance - 4 times annual salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Annual Leave - minimum of 25 days as standard with the opportunity to buy up to 5 days’ additional annual leave every March
- Christmas Shopping Day - one additional day’s annual leave to be taken between mid-November and the end of December
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Emergency Care
- Eye care assistance
- Share save scheme
- Long service awards - 5 additional days’ holiday in anniversary year only at 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 years
- Maternity / Shared Parental / Adoption Leave
- Plus further benefits, information available upon request
Hours are Monday to Friday, 9am- 5:30pm with one hour for lunch (37.5 hours per week). There is a 6 month probation period.
Please apply by sending your CV as a Word Document. Cassidy Jones Recruitment Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of our Client.
Although we aim to respond to every Candidate, please note that due to the high volume of applications, we may not be able to notify all unsuccessful candidates. Please assume that if you have not heard within two weeks, your application has not been successful this time.
- Operations Administration
- Regulatory Standards
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job