Business Objects Report Writer (Housing Services)
£21.76 PAYE or £27.22 Umbrella (Per Hour)
Inside IR35 - Therefore you cannot operate as a Limited Company
Experience of writing reports for Housing Services using data from Northgate Housing (I-world)
1. Liaise with service leads to understand reporting requirements and the underlying data structures.
2. Work with the System Owner to deliver a suite of standard business reports and to create ad hoc reports for audit purposes.
3. Ensure appropriate security levels are set up to protect sensitive data.
4. Manage the development and maintenance of data export routines required to run business reports.
5. Provide first line support for any issues with reports and assistance with the development of the business reports.
6. Responsible for the development of validation processes on the accuracy and quality of the data held within the business applications.
7. Prepare and update detailed documentation for each set of reports.
8. Keep up-to-date with reporting tool developments and apply them to improve reporting arrangements for the service.
9. Support various projects through the provision and analysis of management information.
10. .Undertake project work using project management techniques when upgrading the reporting environment establishing clear plans with measurable outcomes and milestones.
11. Undertake other duties commensurate to the grade of the post.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job