THE ROLE: As a Business Manager, 60% of your time will be spent identifying and closing new business opportunities, with the remaining 40% managing existing customers. Selling a range of chilled, ambient and frozen food, you will focus on selling to a broad range of accounts across the HORECA sector. Current area turnover is in excess of £1.5 million.
THE PERSON: Although our client is ideally looking for a high performing sales professional with experience in the HORECA sector, they will also consider strong business to business sales people from related industries. Dealing with General Managers, Catering Managers and Chefs, you will need to have an adaptable personality and strong closing skills.
THE COMPANY: With over 15 years' expertise in their field, this business has remained focused on providing quality products and great value for their customers. In addition, they recruit talent people, who can deliver world-class levels of service. Prospects to progress through the company are excellent.
THE PACKAGE FOR BUSINESS MANAGER:
- Basic: £28,000 - £30,000
- Bonus: £8,000
- Car: Choice
- Benefits: Mobile, Laptop, Pension
BMS Performance specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
Initial meetings occur at the convenient location of Bristol just off the M4 and M32 and within easy reach of the M5. We are committed to meeting all potentially suitable candidates face to face.
If you have previously met with a BMS Consultant please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job