Our client is looking to recruit a Business Manager for their offices based in Exeter City Centre.
This opportunity is fantastic for the right person. It is not a 9-5, office based position. It is a new business start-up, that requires a dedicated and ambitious person to fill this role.
We require a positive and forward-thinking team member, this position is fast paced and takes a highly organised and articulate person to make a success of the role.
Training is provided, along with the full support of our telesales partner and there is the opportunity to grow and manage a team.
• Qualifying and attending consultations to businesses within the South West, primarily Bristol - Plymouth daily.
• Taking enquiries daily and pro-actively calling out to potential new clients.
• Helping to promote this new venture with advertising, branding, networking and social media. • Assisting and working with Clear Property’s PR & Marketing Manager to promote the new business through social media and advertising in media.
• Working to targets and attending weekly goals meetings.
• Building a database of businesses primarily offices, new homes developers, retail units, Hotels and Spas, Golf & Country Clubs, and Car showrooms.
• General administration duties.
• Invoicing and setting up of contracted works.
• Initially helping to use the Matterport technology, with visits to businesses to scan and edit their showcases. (to be conducted by the team as the business grows)
• Management of the team, as it grows assisting with recruitment and training.
• Working to deadlines and under pressure. Always going the extra mile to provide excellent customer care and service.
• Performing other duties to ensure the smooth running of this busy department.
• Be self driven and capable of working in a varied and dynamic role.
• Enjoy working in a varied and fast paced environment.
• Have a love of technology, with an eye for detail.
• Be highly driven, pro-active and positive.
• Be confident to call new businesses and enjoy speaking to people and helping people with their enquiries.
• Like to work closely with a transparent team and happy customers.
• Enjoy and have a passion for helping business owners to grow their businesses.
• Have a sound knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Enjoy working to target and being a part of a team.
Please note candidates will need to drive and have their own transport.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business. Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job