Salary: £25,000 pa OTE: £60,000
Our client is opening a Premium Multi-Franchise Used Car Dealership. they are looking for a highly motivated Business Manager to help drive the business.
What you will be doing
As the Business Manager you will have responsibility for ensuring the used car department is fully compliant with FCA guidelines, working closely with the Used Car Sales Executives to turn leads into sales and supporting them to maximize the opportunities to sell the finance and insurance products, identifying and sourcing the most appropriate package to suit customer needs. You will directly sell financing to customers and deputise in the absence of the Sales Manager.
- To utilise the Enquiry Management system for recording every enquiry and for recording any prospect/customer activity, ensuring each enquiry is responded to within 24 hours and all appointments made are confirmed by email
- To support the activities of Sales staff to achieve vehicle sales ensuring customers use the correct forms for financing applications and colleagues adhere to procedures
- To have thorough knowledge of the Company's financial and manufacturer product range and offers, and those of competitors' business
- To understand and work within relevant financial legislation, in particular the Consumer Credit Act
- To discuss financial requirements with all purchasers and effectively sell finance and insurance products to agreed targets as set by the company
- To propose financial transactions to the dealer's sponsored Finance Company, or alternative, and to ensure that documentation meets CCA requirements
- To conduct monthly FCA reviews
- To work closely with the Loyalty Manager to ensure the Sales Executives are maximising every opportunity via their weekly campaign
- To review Service and Motability leads daily
- To meet the customer at point of handover to ensure full compliance and opportunities are maximised on all products
Who do you need to be?
- You must have excellent communication skills to communicate credibly with their customers, colleagues and senior management
- You must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment recognising individual responsibility to contribute to the performance and success of the team. You will have an understanding of the needs of others and a willingness to go the extra mile
- You will have the ability to keep up-to-date with complex information, proven selling skills and good analytical and problem-solving skills
- You will be good with administration, diary management.
- You will be able to develop rapport and trust with customers and to resolve conflict situations calmly
- You will have a passion for customer service, have a process orientated approach and be professional and well presented
- You will have at least three years' proven experience of leading and developing high-functioning teams
- You will have five years' previous knowledge and experience of selling in a premium brand franchised motor-trade environment
- You will have proven leadership, managerial and people development skills
- You will have strong business acumen, negotiation and closing skills
- You will have excellent administration and IT skills
What do they offer?
- Competitive salary
- 23 days' annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Company car - if applicable
- Performance related commission/bonus scheme
- Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work, & employee discount schemes
- Pension scheme & life assurance
Who are they?
Our client is an authorised BMW and MINI car dealership. In addition they are opening the first BMW urban store in Bluewater and are now recruiting for a Premium Multi-Franchise Used Car Dealership.
Our client is driven by 5 Core Values: Unrivalled Service, Unquestionably Honest, People Obsessed, Creativity and Giving Back they want you to click apply right now if our client is the place for you to start your new career.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please click on 'Apply' and follow a short application process.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job