Business Manager - Managing sites in Leeds, Newcastle and York £30k - Perm role
Our client is looking for an Operations Business manager to be based at their Leeds site, managing sites in Leeds, York and Newcastle.
Reporting to the Head of Operations your key responsibilities will include but not limited to :
- P&L responsibility for assigned parking facilities.
- Working closely with the Head of Operations and Commercial Manager to maximise the financial performance.
- Be responsible for day to day relationships with key stakeholders and local partnerships who are key to driving revenue
- Overall responsibility for managing addressable costs for your sites (i.e. all costs excluding rent and rates).
- Day to day operational HR issues including, but not limited to: holiday rotas; monthly timesheets; recruitment; performance management and management of overtime.
- Ensure a consistent approach to absence management, taking a proactive approach to reduce absence rates, and to identify and raise any potential issues/concerns with the Head of Operations with the minimum of delay.
- Deploy available resources efficiently to meet the demands within the operation in order to meet, or exceed customer service and financial performance objectives within agreed budgets and timescales.
- Support the Head of Operations to implement operational initiatives across all Leeds, York & Newcastle sites in line with Company targets and best practice.
- Ensure all Company policies and employee communications are effectively conveyed to shift personnel and deal with issues raised, and where appropriate, refer concerns and suggestions to the Head of Operations.
- Supervise, support and motivate staff, assist in the identification of training needs; undertake development activities to achieve the required standards of performance and to contribute to the continuous improvement process within the business.
- Undertake performance reviews of all staff within designated patch as required.
- Be the primary contact in the first instance in the event of customer dissatisfaction, ensuring steps are taken to prevent reoccurrence.
- Ensure all equipment is fully functional, taking corrective action where required.
- Must have management experience
- Must have previous financial management experience(specifically the ability to review P&L account)
- Must have the ability to lead and coordinate staff
- Due to the nature of the role weekend and additional hours may be required
- A full driving licence is required
If you have the requirements to undertake this role , please apply
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job