Our client, a successful dealership requires an experienced Motor Trade Business Manager to join their successful team. You must have experience in business management within the motor trade with a proven track record.
The ideal candidate must have at least two years experience within a main dealership where they have demonstrated strong organisational and communication skills coupled with the ability to stay calm under pressure.
Your duties include:
• To make contact with every retail customer before delivery of vehicle,
• Assist in the vehicle sale process,
• To maximise new and existing business,
• To participate in marketing as required by the Sales Manager,
• To prepare and complete all the relevant paperwork accurately in accordance with legal requirements,
• To maintain full and accurate records of all finance transactions
Contact Katy on / or email your cv to 
Previous Motor Trade Dealership experience is essential,
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your email address.
NB: Your details will not be sent to any of our client’s without your permission.
It is unfortunate, but we are unable to contact every applicant that applies for this position. If you do not receive a response within 14 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however we will keep your details on file and should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience we will contact you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job