Do you pride yourself on your ability to lead and motivate a team? Great people management skills and a passion for driving performance?
Consider the role of a Business Manager at Reed in Partnership!
We are on a mission to be the partner of choice for developing people and their communities. Reed in Partnership is a public service provider specialising in skills training for the long-term unemployed, increasing employment opportunities by working with employers and providing youth services.
We are an ambitious organisation which has undergone significant growth and diversification. The business now employs 400 staff delivering a diverse portfolio of employability, skills and youth services across the United Kingdom. The business currently has a number of exciting opportunities within its employability programmes, apply now to join our team.
What the job is about:
Working on one of our employability contracts, you will get to see a real, tangible difference in the participants on the programme. Your daily responsibilities would include:
• Leading and motivating a team of advisors and trainers
• Implementing strategies aimed at upskilling your local community members and overcoming barriers to employment
• Performance management, identifying skills gaps, mentoring and coaching staff
• Adherence to Key performance indicators
• Maintaining productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Managing Profit and Loss reports and monthly financial forecasting
Alongside a generous base salary, you will have the freedom to run your branch independently, access our wider career development framework and payment progression plans. With the chance to dramatically make a difference to the local community, this role offers immense job satisfaction.
Skills & Experience
• Experience in sales management and delivery output
• Track record of working and achieving targets (at least 1 year experience)
• Experience in people management including training and coaching
• Strong administration and IT skills
• Assertiveness, Resilience and good Decision making skills
• Interest in people and willingness to learn.
• Knowledge of welfare/benefits system.
• Degree or relevant qualification. Degree topics may include; psychology, sociology, social care/science. Relevant qualifications would include Information Advice and Guidance NVQs, Brokerage Standard, Social Work qualifications or qualifications relating to welfare to work.
We are accepting applications from Monday 13th November and reserve the right to close applications after 5 working days upon receiving a sufficient shortlist.
Disability Confident Commitment
We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job