Our clients, a well reputable International School based in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia are now seeking a Business Manager with some experience within HR. We are ideally looking for candidates that have experience within International Schools.
1. The School Business Manager is the school’sleading support staff professional and works as part of the Senior Team to assist the Principal in his/her duty to ensure thatthe school meets its educational aims.
2. The School Business Manager is responsible for providing professionalleadership andmanagementofschool supportstaffin partnershipwith teaching staff,to enhancetheir effectiveness inorder to achieveimproved standards of learning and achievement in theschool.
3. The School Business Manager promotes the highest standards of business ethos withintheadministrative functionoftheschool and strategically ensures the most effective use of resources in supportofthe school’s learning objectives.
4. The School Business Manager is responsible for the Financial Resource Management/AdministrationManagement/Management Information and ICT/Human Resource Management/Facility & Property Management/ Health & SafetyManagement ofthe School.
Leadership & Strategy
1. Attend Senior Management/Leadership Team, full Governing Body and appropriate Governors’sub-committee meetings.
2. Negotiate and influence strategic decision making within the school’s Senior
3. In the absence of the Principal, takedelegated responsibilityfor Financial and other decisions.
4. Plan and manage change in accordancewith the school development/strategic
5. To lead and manage all administrative support staff.
The package on offer includes
- A two-year contract (renewable)
- Attractive Tax-free salary (as per the school’s salary scale). Our clients will discuss the salary scale with shortlisted candidates only.
- Free furnished accommodation
- Free utilities (with the exception of telephone calls/internet connection)
- Private medical insurance
- Annual return airfare
- End of service gratuity
- Interest free car loan
- Excellent CPD opportunities
Summary of Benefits :
- Annual Healthcare Insurance is provided.
- Free fully-furnished accommodation
- Initial flight and annual flight allowance, based on point of origin.
- Reimbursement of cost of transporting up to 150kg of personal belongings for a single status teacher, 300 kg for a sponsored family.
- Free on the premises education for the first 2 school aged sponsored children and 50% contribution to school fees for a third child.
- An optional loan of SR 5,000 cash per employee is offered, payable upon arrival repayable from first two months’ salary.
- Teachers are entitled to an interest-free car loan of up to 40,000 SAR, repayable monthly over the duration of the contract.
- Initial contracts are for two years, renewable on an annual basis thereafter at the option of both parties.
Summary of Sponsorship:
- Full sponsorship benefits include; flights, visas (see note below), medicals, accommodation, baggage, etc.
- Single status teachers and teaching couples will each receive full sponsorship benefits.
- A married teacher will receive full sponsorship benefits; their spouse will be responsible for their initial entry visa costs, flight, baggage and medicals. Thereafter, after Board approval they will receive full sponsorship benefits.
- Dependent children declared and approved by the Board will receive full sponsorship.
Note on visa; under full sponsorship the school will provide the initial entry visa and exit-re-entry visas per school year.
Please email your c.v. (word document) and Certificates for the attention of Alison Morgan
- Please ensure to type your DOB, Marital Status, Nationality and current location on your CV.
- Recent photo must emailed with all applications
o Family accommodation is limited and so we will need to know if you are single or married with dependents.
Please type 'your name & 'Business Manager’, Saudi Arabia’ in the Subject box
Due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to reply to shortlisted candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job