Reed Marketing & Creative are looking for a Business Manager to lead their growing team.
The key purpose of the Business Manager role within Reed Specialist Recruitment is to increase profitability for the office. This is primarily achieved by managing direct reports’ performance and developing new business through sales activity with new and existing clients.
At Reed Specialist Recruitment, we are proud to be the UK’s favourite recruiter and we believe this makes us your ideal place to work in the recruitment industry.
Your role as a Business Manager for the UK’s favourite recruiter is a professional sales role which can often be quite tough and demanding. With your leadership skills, twinned with your sales ability and resilience however, it is also very rewarding and exciting and can provide an excellent career as well as excellent earning potential. As a Business Manager, you will be accountable for:
- Business development for the benefit of your team, which at times may include running a desk
- The overall performance and conduct of the team
- Attending business meetings with new and existing clients
- Maintaining and developing business relationships with clients and candidates
- Sourcing candidates to match your clients' recruitment needs
- Candidate attraction through the professional advertising of vacancies and associated networking
- Interviewing candidates and preparing them for interviews
- Negotiation of offers between your clients and candidates
- Recruiting, retaining, managing, motivating and developing the team
- Developing a high performance culture of continual improvement within the team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job