Are you looking for a management opportunity which offers a HOT branch and an existing team of proven and performing consultants? Look no further - its here….
Based in North Leeds, you will inherit and manage a team of 6 consultants who all run successful desks across multi sectors offering temp and perm recruitment solutions.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Consultants by encouraging and working with them to create strategies and improve volume and the quality of service provided whilst improving margins where possible;
- Managing Administrators - assist and support them to maintain / improve processes and their key tasks to maximise opportunities
- Key Accounts management - management and reporting
- Managing and supporting: telesales, personal cold calling, database management, introductory sales, presentations, negotiation, objection handling, closing etc
- Devising new sales strategies and marketing materials to enhance the service your branch can offer;
- Problem-solving throughout the candidate attraction and supply processes, maintaining quality, speed of response, attention to detail and administrative records
- Negotiating for prompt payment and solving credit control issues
- Coaching in all areas and at all levels: designing formal individual training and development plans, liaising with internal training and other resources.
- Maintaining Branch operating procedures etc
- Maintaining Client Requirement Audits (as required) as well as internal auditing of methods and legal compliance
- Internal recruitment through advertising, interviewing, appraisal and recommendation for second interviews.
- Working with SMT members on all key developments and planned innovations/strategies, devising incentives, etc.
For your hard work and commitment our client offers a highly competitive basic salary. Benefits include 33 days annual leave, pension, healthcare and company care scheme and company car.
If you can demonstrate relevant experience of running a successful recruitment branch and you would like to know more, please get in touch. Successful candidates will be contacted within 24hrs of sending their application.