Are you looking for a management opportunity which offers a HOT branch and an existing team of proven and performing consultants? Look no further - its here….
Based in North Leeds, you will inherit and manage a team of 6 consultants who all run successful desks across multi sectors offering temp and perm recruitment solutions.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Consultants by encouraging and working with them to create strategies and improve volume and the quality of service provided whilst improving margins where possible;
- Managing Administrators - assist and support them to maintain / improve processes and their key tasks to maximise opportunities
- Key Accounts management - management and reporting
- Managing and supporting: telesales, personal cold calling, database management, introductory sales, presentations, negotiation, objection handling, closing etc
- Devising new sales strategies and marketing materials to enhance the service your branch can offer;
- Problem-solving throughout the candidate attraction and supply processes, maintaining quality, speed of response, attention to detail and administrative records
- Negotiating for prompt payment and solving credit control issues
- Coaching in all areas and at all levels: designing formal individual training and development plans, liaising with internal training and other resources.
- Maintaining Branch operating procedures etc
- Maintaining Client Requirement Audits (as required) as well as internal auditing of methods and legal compliance
- Internal recruitment through advertising, interviewing, appraisal and recommendation for second interviews.
- Working with SMT members on all key developments and planned innovations/strategies, devising incentives, etc.
For your hard work and commitment our client offers a highly competitive basic salary. Benefits include 33 days annual leave, pension, healthcare and company care scheme and company car.
If you can demonstrate relevant experience of running a successful recruitment branch and you would like to know more, please get in touch. Successful candidates will be contacted within 24hrs of sending their application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job