Do you have a sales driven character and love the buzz of working within a fast paced environment?
My client based local to Wimbledon is currently seeking an experienced Business Manager. To be successful in this role you must have a stable background of leading a team of Sales Executives, looking after vehicle finance and insurance and be fully committed to delivering the highest quality of customer service.
What will you be responsible for?
- Working with a large and fast paced sales environment while focusing on and maximising business opportunities with the finance and insurance sales including paint protection, warranties and additional add on products
- Leading a team of Sales Executives to reach and exceed sales targets within the dealership
- Enhancing customer relationships and exceeding customer satisfaction
- Devising marketing plans and setting sales targets
- Working alongside the sales team as well as the General Manager to improve profitability
- Responsible for complying with the company policies and FSA regulations which will include passing audits
- Complying to all Heath and Safety standards and company policies
What skills are attributes are we looking for?
- Able to demonstrate a high level of achievement in sales and F&I
- Previous experience working as Business Manager in the automotive industry is vital
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Self-motivated and the ability to drive a sales team
- Excellent negotiation and organisational skills
- A dynamic and passionate individual
- Proven track record of in selling, finance, invoicing, managing accounts, staff management and administrative duties
What will you receive if successful?
£25,000 basic salary with an uncapped OTE of £55,000
Company car provided
You will receive 1 weekend off per month
Company pension schemeHCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- business manager
- transaction manager