A well-established and very successful dealership based in the Stafford are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic and dynamic individual to join their team within the Finance and Insurance sector of the automotive industry as Business Manager. This exciting opportunity is complimented with a generous salary and company vehicle for someone looking to progress their career.
A bit more information on the role…
- You will be responsible for the departments finance & insurance sales, including GAP, paint protection, warranties, and all other add on products in line with the manufactures set targets
- To achieve used sales finance penetration according to set targets
- Ensure that Customer Satisfaction percentages are achieved and maintained
- You will be responsible for the company's compliance with FCA regulations including passing of audits and accurate administration
- You also will have excellent customer care skills and will work closely with the Sales Executives to follow up customers ensuring that they are happy with their purchase
- You will prospect for new business and utilise all knowledge within the Sales Department
Who we're looking for:
- You will have a proven track record and be able to demonstrate a highly developed sales ability, outstanding commitment and drive with an enthusiasm for working in a team
- It is essential that you are able to demonstrate high levels of numeracy and literacy and up-to-date knowledge of customer legislation, regulations and trade practices as well as vehicle legislation affecting the industry
- Experience working in a similar position within the automotive industry is essential
- Be able to demonstrate excellent customer liaison and satisfaction skills
- Be able to efficiently work under pressure
What's on offer?
Internal career progression
25 Days Holiday Plus Bank HolidaysHCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- business manager
- sales controller
- senior sales executive
- transaction manager