My client is looking for an established Business manager for their prime Gatwick Airport store concession.
This brand currently have a huge presence worldwide. The concession is very well established and has its own dedicated full time Treatment Room with full trained qualified therapists. The brand is performing extremely well in the store and they are looking for a manager to join to motivate the team and drive sales.
As a Business Manager it is a fantastic opportunity for you to work for a brand that is doing extremely well in the industry and that offers great careers prospects to all staff.
Salary up to £22,000 - plus great commission and bonuses!
The ideal candidate:
- MUST come from a BEAUTY background
- MUST have NVQ3 Beauty qualification
- Real passion and enthusiasm for Skincare specifically.
- Professional and up beat persona
- Positive attitude
- Smart appearance
- Ability to multi-task
- Confident in dealing with people at all levels
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team player
This is a fantastic role for anyone who is keen to get into management - If you are currently an Assistant Manager (overseeing team members, dealing with figures, cash handling, rotas etc) this is the perfect opportunity for you to step up in your role and further your retail management career!
* Responsible for supporting the smooth running of daily operations in the location.
* Supervises the location staff and operations to ensure:
* Punctuality of staff for arriving to the kiosk for shifts and following breaks
* Banking and cash up are done correctly, timely and accurately (as set procedures)
* Members of the team are managing services on a day to day basis, including crowd control and any incidents that may occur
* Ensure all staff members are tracking daily retail and concept targets
* Appropriately note items of priority, importance and relevance for other members of the team and that relevant items are reviewed with Flagship Regional Account Manager
* Regular communication by individual with Flagship Regional Account Manager on day to day occurrences
* Deal with day to day staff challenges. If these can't be resolved, this will then be passed on to the Flagship Regional Account Manager
* Oversee the rota and accommodate annual leave, lieu and arrange sickness cover
* To assist the Assessment and Quality Manager with assessments of new and existing staff
* To assist the Training and Quality Manager with training related to servicing the customer
* Conduct Mentoring sessions with individual staff members on a regular basis and ensure each staff member is progressing and developing within their role
* Mentor and guide new recruits through Buddy week and their training plans and ensure they achieve targets and are confident in all concepts and services
* Train to be the "Appointed Person" for first aid and health and safety issues (only in locations where relevant)
If you are interested to apply, please send your CV to Camilla at Elite Associates TODAY: .
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED DUE TO THE VOLUME OF APPLICANTS.
- Beauty Skincare Manager Gatwick
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job