Business Manager - Reed Education, Cheshire (9-12 month FTC)
Reed Education are looking for a Business Manager to lead their successful team in Nantwich, Cheshire (FTC 9-12 months)
We are looking for someone who has the drive, determination and motivation to strategically drive the business / office forward. They will need to increase/grow the market share with current schools, win back lapsed and bring new schools on board. The successful manager will grow the office total income weekly and year on year growth and profitability with both temp and perm revenue.
He/she will need to support the team and lead by example in all areas of best practice, coach and develop the consultants to increase their individual billings and achieve their targets.
Ideally the suitable person will have had managerial experience or on their way to progressing in to a management role within education recruitment.
The key purpose of the Business Manager role within Reed Specialist Recruitment is to increase profitability for the office. This is primarily achieved by managing direct reports’ performance and developing new business through sales activity with new and existing clients.
At Reed Specialist Recruitment, we are proud to be the UK’s favourite recruiter and we believe this makes us your ideal place to work in the recruitment industry.
Your role as a Business Manager for the UK’s favourite recruiter is a professional sales role which can often be quite tough and demanding. With your leadership skills, twinned with your sales ability and resilience however, it is also very rewarding and exciting and can provide an excellent career as well as excellent earning potential. As a Business Manager, you will be accountable for:
- Business development for the benefit of your team, which at times may include running a desk
- The overall performance and conduct of the team
- Attending business meetings with new and existing clients
- Maintaining and developing business relationships with clients and candidates
- Sourcing candidates to match your clients' recruitment needs
- Candidate attraction through the professional advertising of vacancies and associated networking
- Interviewing candidates and preparing them for interviews
- Negotiation of offers between your clients and candidates
- Recruiting, retaining, managing, motivating and developing the team
- Developing a high performance culture of continual improvement within the team
"The people here really make REED what it is. There is a culture within the business where everyone is open and honest with each other, and this creates a great atmosphere to work in." Simon Edwards (Regional Manager)
Join REED - Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'