Business Manager - Newbury
Are you looking for a brand-new role as a Business Manager within a prestige dealership?
Do you want a challenging environment that will change your career?
If the answer is yes, then we have got a brilliant opportunity for you.
My client is a luxury dealership based in Newbury. You must have a proven background of leading a large team, hitting targets and providing a high quality of customer service.
Whilst supporting and leading a team of Sales Executives, you will be solely responsible for vehicle finance and insurance from start to finish within the dealership!
A bit more about your responsibilities…
You will be:
- Ensuring all customers satisfaction scores and targets are achieved and maintained
- Working alongside and liaising with a dynamic, professional sales team
- Focussing your attention, skills and expertise on the finance and insurance sales, including paint protection, warranties and all other add on products in line with the companies targets (all in accordance with manufacturer guidelines)
- Motivating the sales team from the finance perspective ensuring targets can be met
- Passing of audits and accurate administration will be required, as you will be responsible for complying with company policies and FSA regulations
- Must be compliant with all Health and Safety regulations
What are we looking for in the successful candidate?
- Experience working as Transaction Manager or Business Manager within a prestige main dealer environment
- Always delivering the highest standard of customer service
- The ability to lead and motivate team
- Excellent attention to detail
- FCA Accredited alongside the ability to provide sound financial advice
- Experience using in house systems
- Track record in sales and hitting targets
What will you be rewarded with?
A basic salary of £21,000 with an OTE of £45,000
Company pension scheme
All brand training will be providedHCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- business manager
- finance manager
- transaction manager
- f & i manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"