Strategically manage existing business and acquire new accounts to grow the business in UK North. The applicant will work with the NSM to ensure a high level of strategic account management, actively manage revenue and ensure the ongoing account development. Development of short, medium and long term business planning which ensures business objectives in line with company goals and objectives.
ROLE ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identifying revenue growth opportunities including acquisition of new customers and expanding portfolio usage with existing customer labs.
- Consistently achieve Sales Plan
- Managing and maintaining business and customers within existing accounts.
- Managing complex sales activities building strong relationships with NHS stakeholders (lab management, clinicians, finance, and procurement).
- Working in a cross matrix environment with the Field Applications team and Service Engineering team.
- Managing tender bids, submissions and negotiations in your region.
- Developing and execute business plans for targeted accounts in line with Hologic key account management tools and processes.
- Attend local, national and international congresses and events to promote products to all customers.
- Assist in gathering of Market data and information, particularly forwarding in Competitive information and impacts.
- Performs other related customer based sales and support duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate basic computer skills including ability to utilize Hologic business applications, basic Excel, Word and PowerPoint applications, with minimal need for assistance.
QUALIFICATIONS EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent commercial awareness.
- Strong ability to influence with experience of presenting and negotiating effectively whilst building strong relationships.
- Outstanding communication skills are essential with the ability to communicate credibly at all levels; influence key stakeholders.
- Relevant knowledge and experience of diagnostic products and systems and applications is desirable.
- Demonstrable sales experience in a directly related medical field with documented success.
- Demonstrated strategic selling skills in complex sales situations.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and grow a large high value sales territory
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job