Business Manager - Coventry - Restart
Do you pride yourself on your ability to lead and motivate a team?
Do you possess great people management skills and a passion for driving performance?
Consider the role of a Business Manager at Reed in Partnership!
We are on a mission to be the partner of choice for developing people and their communities. Reed in Partnership is a public service provider specialising in skills training for the long-term unemployed, increasing employment opportunities by working with employers and providing youth services.
Working on our Restart Scheme, that gives Universal Credit claimants who have been out of work for at least 12 months enhanced support to find jobs in their local area. Following referral from their local Jobcentre Plus, participants receive 12 months of intensive personal support from the Restart Scheme. This support helps them to break down their barriers to work and secure sustained employment.
What is the role about?
The Business Manager is responsible for leading and motivating a team of employment advisers to support caseloads of jobseekers into employment.
Just some of your day-to-day responsibilities will include
- Implementing strategies aimed at upskilling your local community members and overcoming barriers to employment
- Performance management, identifying skills gaps, mentoring and coaching staff
- Adherence to Key performance indicators
- Maintaining productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Managing Profit and Loss reports and monthly financial forecasting
What’s in it for you?
Alongside a generous base salary (pro-rata for part time), and great flexibility with your working schedule, we offer training, development and progression opportunities. All travel for sessions will be reimbursed, and you will have access to the full range of Reed Wellbeing benefits, which include:
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata for part time)
- Reed Pension Scheme
- Award Winning Management & Leadership training
- Professional & Personal Development Funds
- Bi-annual pay reviews
- Plus much more that can be found Here
With the chance to dramatically make a difference to the local community, this role offers immense job satisfaction.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone with
- Experience in sales management and delivery output
- Track record of working and achieving targets (at least 1 year experience)
- Experience in people management including training and coaching
- Strong administration and IT skills
- Assertiveness, Resilience and good Decision making skills
- A minimum of 2 A-Levels or an equivalent Level 3 Diploma in combination with GCSE English Language Grade B or above (or equivalent Level 2 qualification). If you do not possess this level of qualification you will be required to achieve a Level 2 in a Literacy Assessment conducted at interview stage.
- Interest in people and willingness to learn.
- Knowledge of welfare/benefits system.
- Degree or relevant qualification. Degree topics may include; psychology, sociology, social care/science. Relevant qualifications would include Information Advice and Guidance NVQs, Brokerage Standard, Social Work qualifications or qualifications relating to welfare to work.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'