Business Mananger - Main Dealership £50k.
we are looking for a Business Manager who will share our passion for our Brand. As a Business Manager, you will support the Sales Manager being accountable for ensuring the retailer maximises sales of finance and insurance products whilst obtaining the best possible profit. You shall negotiate the best financial deals, maximising customer uptake of extended service contracts, protection programmes and accessory packages, and ensuring that customer first behaviours are promoted at all times.
Within this role, you will be an advocate for the brand, leading the teams by example and through developing various incentives to promote financial products and services you shall be giving the teams the tools they need to succeed.
We are looking for great people to join us who shares our passion for people by bringing:
- Experience of data analysis, making recommendations based on information and your prior marketplace experience.
- Able to effectively listen to customers to establish needs, reviewing all customer contacts and monitoring the outcomes.
- Maintain status as an FSA approved advisor.
- Provide customers with accurate and relevant finance options, answering questions effectively; publish finance examples for new and used vehicles
- Review customer credit applications to ensure they include complete and accurate information; follow up upon customer applications and liaise with lending institutions
- Resolve customer complaints professionally and calmly.
- Support annual business planning and budgeting for the team.In return you'll receive a competitive basic salary, a generous bonus scheme, a company car and on-going training and development.
- Business Manager
- Sales Executive
- Car Sales