Calling all Business Managers!
An award-winning company are on the search for an outstanding individual who possesses extensive experience in selling finance, insurance and warranties within the automotive industry, to fulfil their role of a Business Manager.
This fast-paced dealership awaiting the arrival of a passionate and motivated Business Manager, is situated in Bishop's Stortford.
Not only is this an outstanding opportunity for those looking to take that next step up but also for those, who may want a step down.
Why not assess whether this position is right for you?
Take a look at the role's responsibilities…
You will be:
- Dealing with all financial- related enquiries
- Maximising the sales of finance, insurance, warranties and additional products
- Working closely with the sales team and motivating them to ensure targets are collectively and inidvifually achieved within the department
- Ensure a high level of customer service is provided to each and every customer
- Upselling on all fiacial products at any given moment to contribute towards maximising sales
- Contributing to the management of the day to day running of the department
- Ensuring compliance with all F & I policies
- Reporting directly to the General Sales Manager
What is the client seeking in the successful individual?
- Previous experience as a Transaction/ Business Manager within the automotive industry (2 years)
- A motivated, energetic and fast-paced individual
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and generate sales using a pro-active yet disciplined approach
- Ability to provide sound financial advice to customers
- Upselling experience
- Strive to achieve only the best, with a
- A Full UK Driving Licence
What will you be rewarded with?
A fantastic basic salary of £24,000 with an OTE of £50,000.
Additional benefits include:
- Free life assurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Staff discounts
- Company Car
- business manager
- sales manager
- finance manager
- transaction manager. car finance manager