A rare opportunity has arisen with my client; they are a luxury automotive dealership operating from beautiful premises in Berkshire and have built their reputation on delivering a very high level of customer service. They are currently looking to appoint a Business Manager to join their small, but very successful team. This opportunity will be the perfect stepping stone to get into management as the company take pride in promoting people from within.
- You will be responsible for the departments finance and insurance sales, including GAP, paint protection, warranties, and all other add on products in line with the manufactures set targets
- Develop measures and actions to optimise the product mix in order to reduce the negative impact of product lifecycles on volume / profitability.
- A key element in this role will be to ensure that Customer Satisfaction percentages are achieved and maintained
- You will be responsible for the company's compliance with FSA regulations including passing of audits and accurate administration
- You also will have excellent customer care skills and will work closely with the Sales Executives to follow up customers ensuring that they are happy with their purchase
- Assist the Head of Business with the manufacturer's sales strategy and its successful implementation.
- Demonstrate the ability to achieve unit sales, profitability, finance revenue, customer satisfaction, lead generation and quality objectives.
- Ensure a high and consistent level of communication between all departments.
- Liaise with the Sales Manager to ensure implementation of marketing and active prospecting activities as per the business marketing plan.
Who we're looking for
- Experience working as a Business Manager, Transaction Manager, Assistant Sales Manager or even Sales Manager would be ideal. They may also consider someone with an extensive experience working as a Sales Executive.
- A solid and stable career history is a requirement as this is an additional position they want to get right first time
- Any brand experience will be considered (volume, premium, prestige and high-end luxury)
- You will need to have Excellent interpersonal skills with an upbeat and engaging attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You will need to have exceptional listening skills, be highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable to change; ability to take on and manage special projects when required, including travelling into central London when necessary
- Ability to work to deadlines and achieve targets as set by the business and of course manufacturer.
What's on offer?
Tax efficient Company Car scheme
Business and Personal Fuel
Monday - Saturday (with a day off in lieu) Sundays only required during registration months (March and September)HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- business manager
- sales controller
- senior sales executive
- transaction manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job