Business Manager - B2B Wholesale
A market leader within the electrical distribution industry is offering ambitious and sales-focused professionals the opportunity to run one of their well-established businesses in Oxford. You'll be rewarded with a salary of up to £45K (negotiable) plus lucrative bonuses based on your success.
You'll be joining a highly reputable and successful group of electrical wholesale businesses, with an annual turnover exceeding £1.7 billion. The group continues to grow through acquisitions and the high-quality service they provide to their clients. They pride themselves on building long-lasting relationships with their customers, suppliers and employees.
The role of a Business Manager within this group is an exciting one where you will have full responsibility for running your own business. You will have full autonomy and freedom over stock, purchasing, staffing, logistics, trading hours and much more. If you want to make things happen, make your mark on your own business and make a lot of money for yourself, then this is the opportunity for you.
As a Business Manager, you will:
- Develop and maintain relationships with both new and existing customers
- Be responsible for the running of the entire business, including full P&L, managing and mentoring employees, driving sales, marketing, logistics and purchasing
- Ensure the achievement of set targets and objectives
- Drive sales growth by identifying opportunities to develop company performance and revenue
You should be a self-starter who is:
- From a wholesale / plumbers merchant / heating merchant / builders merchant background with B2B sales experience
- Knowledgeable with regard to the local area
- An excellent negotiator who can spot and capitalise on new business opportunities
- Motivated with a proven track record in developing relationships with both suppliers and customers
- Starting salary of £35,000 - £45,000 (negotiable depending on experience)
- An annual bonus linked to your own performance and that of your branch
- A package including a high-spec car, mobile and laptop
- Membership of the generous company pension scheme
If you think you have what it takes, submit your application today to find out more.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'