Are you an experienced Automotive Business Manager looking for a new challenge? Or maybe an experienced sales Executive looking for your first steps into management? Are you interested in a career with a progressive and exciting company representing the leading 13 of the UK’s leading car manufacturers?
Our client are seeking a talented individual to join their team as a Business Manager in their Renault branch in Aylesbury. The company is an award winning and leading automotive retailer with a turnover in excess of £700m. Established in 1908 they are a nationwide franchised dealer group with 52 dealerships in 32 locations.
They offer extensive training that will develop you for success, and they are committed to people helping everyone in their team achieve their personal best. They are looking for individuals who can put their ethos of 'People First' into everything they do. As their employee, you will be encouraged to inspire others and work as part of a collaborative team.
If you share their values and passion for customer service, you can look forward to developing an enjoyable and rewarding long-term career with us. Also on offer:
- 22 days plus Bank Holidays
- Generous Long Service awards
- Life Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Generous staff retail and vehicle discounts
The Ideal Business Manager
They are looking for an experienced automotive professional so whether you are an experienced Business Manager or a Sales Executive looking for the next steps in your career, thy want to hear from you. You will also display the following attributes
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to communicate and negotiate at all levels.
- Self-motivated and highly numerate
- Well organised and persuasive
This is an excellent opportunity for a high achiever in this field looking for a fresh challenge and a rare opportunity to help shape their industry leading F&I performance.
Reporting into the Sales Manager, the successful Business Manager will be responsible for:
- The control and maintenance of FCA adherence
- Working towards the increasing profitability of their Sales Team
- Supporting the Sales Manager to ensure the business meets its profit and volume targets
- Maximising profitability per unit sale
- Exploring opportunities and managing all enquiries
- Ensuring accurate completion of all documentation
- Liaising with the finance companies to achieve the reimbursement of all finance commissions and payments
If you are looking to join a company that can offer excellent rewards, then please apply now for the role of Business Manager.
No Agencies Please
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Account Management
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job