Business Management Associate
Edison Wealth Management is recruiting a recent graduate to join its busy and successful practice as an Associate in the Business team, based in our St James’s office.
This position is right for you if you are an ambitious individual out to learn how to manage and grow a business in a competitive industry. You will be working closely with the director responsible for management and marketing, with the opportunity to have a real impact on business strategy.
This is a varied and dynamic role, with a steep learning curve. You will be given plenty of support to make it a success. We expect Associates to progress their career and develop their skills at Edison, with structured training and professional qualifications.
Edison Wealth Management
Edison is an independent, fee-based wealth management firm providing financial planning and discretionary investment management advice that helps individuals, families and trustees grow and create wealth.
We are decidedly contemporary in our approach, challenging convention and embracing new ways of looking at the same old problems.
You won’t see many suits and ties in the office, but you will find an open, cooperative, team-based environment.
You‘ll be joining a bunch of smart, motivated people with complementary skills, who really care about doing a great job for our clients.
Success in the role
A successful Associate will:
- Ensure the day-to-day smooth running of the business
- Manage end-to-end new business initiatives, campaigns and projects
- Be able to implement policy as a result of changes to the business environment or regulation
- Communicate and produce clear information which can be acted on
- Financial management and administration including cash flow analysis, invoice processing whilst supporting the production of management accounts and financial audits
- Office management, including involvement in office refurbishment and re-branding activities
- Risk management, including involvement in all areas of compliance
- Identify and implement operational improvements in all areas of the business and the development of key performance metrics to track improvements
- Developing and implementing marketing campaigns and events.
- Development of marketing literature and presentations and the maintenance of branding guidelines
- Review and analysis of the results of sales and marketing activities
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 2:1 degree (completed)
- Proficiency with Excel and handling data
- Computer literate – full Windows Office suite
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Previous experience of working in an office environment preferable, but not compulsory
- Enthusiastic and energetic approach
- Highly organised, analytical, proactive and communicative
- Able to work in a team, take the initiative, and remain resilient under pressure
This is a full-time, permanent position, based at our office in St James’s, London. Starting salary from £25,000 pa to £30,000 pa depending on qualifications and experience.
Please attach your CV and covering letter to the link provided.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job